Skip to main content
close x

Ownership notices

Ownership notices

Each planning application requires the necessary ownership certificates to be completed. These are located at the end of each application form. Depending on which certificates you may need to sign, you may also need to complete one of the following notices:

  • Notice 1 – This notice is to be served on individuals if Certificate B or C on the application form is completed.
  • Notice 2 – This notice is for publication in local newspaper if Certificate C or D is completed.

National Park Member


'Read our guidance notes before applying to save yourself time in the long run.'

Newsletter Image





Six free walking routes when you sign up for New Forest Newsletter

Subscribe to New Forest National Park Authority

By entering your email below you are consenting to us sending you newsletters. To unsubscribe, email More info:

I think you mistyped your email
Your interests (tick at least one)

Please select one

By signing up to this form you are consenting to receive emails from us. Each email will contain a link to your personal reference settings where you can opt-out or change which emails you receive from us. Please read our Privacy Policy for more information about how we use data.

Subscribe to New Forest National Park Authority

Thanks, your subscription has been confirmed. You've been added to our list and your New Forest walking pack is on its way to you, including a link to download our free app.