We seek to reduce the impact on the environment caused by our business operations. We do this through our internal plans, policies and actions which includes:
- Using New Forest Marque local produce
- Providing pool cars and cycle parking so people can commute to work car-free
- An all-electric Nissan Leaf car to reduce our carbon emissions when driving around the New Forest
- Using environmentally friendly cleaning products and sustainably sourced/recycled paper (all FSC certified)
- Recycling as much of our waste as we can including foil, stamps and milk bottle tops which we give to local charities to raise money
- Generating some of our electricity from solar panels
- Collecting food waste to turn into compost
- Procuring sustainable and energy efficient goods where we can
- Staff talks and events including swap shops to exchange books, plants or unwanted gifts.
Compared to 2014-2015 our emissions have dropped by over 15%.