close x

Members’ conduct

What if I wish to complain about a Member’s conduct?

The responsibility for considering complaints that one of our Members may have breached our Code of Conduct has transferred from the Standards Board for England to our own Standards Committee.

If you wish to make a complaint that a Member has failed to comply with the Code of Conduct, you must submit your complaint in writing to:

The Independent Chairman of the Standards Committee
c/o Member Services
Lymington Town Hall
Avenue Road
SO41 9ZG

Or by email to:

Newsletter Image





Six free walking routes when you sign up for New Forest Newsletter

Key To Map

Choose the categories you would like to display on the map.