Sustainable Travel Ambassadors x 3 (seasonal)
Do you have:
- A passion for the environment and sustainable transport?
- An understanding of the special qualities of the New Forest National Park and the attractions which bring millions of visitors to this area?
- Excellent sales and communication skills?
We are looking for three seasonal Sustainable Travel Ambassadors to inspire our visitors to have enjoyable experiences within the New Forest without their cars (by bike, bus, New Forest Tour, train, electric vehicle or on foot).
As part of this role you will:
- Proactively engage with visitors and residents to inspire them to change their travel behaviour;
- Provide public transport information and aid visitors to choose the most appropriate sustainable transport method for their visit;
- Provide visitors with information about attractions and accommodation in the New Forest;
- Enthuse and educate visitors about the special qualities of the New Forest National Park, and how to care for them;
- Sell New Forest Tour tickets and maps to visitors.
You will be based outdoors from a mobile information unit at Brockenhurst railway station and the New Forest Centre (Lyndhurst). You will be required to work from late June to mid-September 2018, including weekends and Bank Holidays. Training and uniform provided.
Closing date: 2pm on 8 May 2018
Interviews: 18 May 2018
To apply, please refer to the job information pack and job description using the links to the right. CVs are not accepted.
For queries please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01590 646649.You do not have permission to view this form.