Autumn wild play day
It's time to get wild and discover fun ways to explore, play and get creative in the outdoors this autumn.
We have some exciting new activities for the whole family to enjoy, from forest art to scavenger hunts and making your own creatures from clay.
• 'Welly wanders' - grab your wellies and make a splash in the river
• Brown and Sticky – Create your own creatures using natural materials
• Airfield antics - take off on an adventure and discover more about Holmsley's historical past.
• Outdoor obstacles - balance, jump and weave your way around our obstacle course
• Wild moments - grab an activity stick and take a moment to try something new
• Bark Ranger pit stop for your family pooch - have some fun learning games to play with your dog when you’re out in the Forest: sniff out a treat, hide and seek or train a new trick – are you ready to take the Ranger Dog Challenge?
• PEDALL – Inclusive cycling for everybody (smaller children may not be tall enough to reach pedals! Approx. age 7+)
Don't forget to bring your wellies and wear old clothes!
Suggested donation £1/child.
Please park within the campsite - follow the signs on the day.
Suitable for all ages (children must be accompanied by an adult).
The site is pushchair friendly, except one steep slope.
Well-behaved dogs are welcome on leads.
No booking required.