Forms and checklists

ponies grazing at Woodgreen


Each planning application requires the necessary ownership certificates to be completed. These are located at the end of each application form. Depending on which certificates you may need to sign, you may also need to complete one of the following notices:

  • Notice 1 – This notice is to be served on individuals if Certificate B or C on the application form is completed.

  • Notice 2 - This notice is for publication in local newspaper if Certificate C or D is completed.

  1. Planning application forms
  2. Supporting documentation
  3. Fee information
  4. Notices (you are here)
  5. Biodiversity checklist


image-fade-right image-fade-left