Road signs

The village of Lover in the north of the forest

Report problems

The links below will take you to the Hampshire County Council and Wiltshire Council web pages which enable you to report damaged, dangerous or worn traffic signs and posts, as well as any other highway defect or problem you come across or believe needs investigation. The Highways Agency is responsible for the strategic road network, which within the New Forest includes the M27, A31 and A36.

Hampshire County Council (you can also send an e-mail to )

Wiltshire Council

Highways Agency 

  1. Road signs
  2. Report problems (you are here)
  3. Signs on Crown land
  4. Speed limits
  5. Tourist signs
  6. Working together


image-fade-right image-fade-left