high hedge

High hedges

The New Forest National Park Authority has no powers to deal with high hedge complaints.

Even if a hedge is growing within the New Forest National Park boundary, the legal controls are dealt with by the District or Borough council in whose area the hedge is growing. For the New Forest National Park this could be

  • New Forest District Council
  • Wiltshire Council
  • Test Valley Borough Council
  1. Hedgerow regulations
  2. High hedges (you are here)
  3. High hedge legislation


image-fade-right image-fade-left