The New Forest National Park Authority is keen to involve people in its work and plans. Through consultation there is the opportunity for everyone who has an interest in the Park to help plan its future.
Details of our current consultations are listed below. If no consultations are showing we have none being carried out at present.New Forest National Park Local Plan Review - Regulation 18 Consultation - September 2015
We have published the first public consultation document as part of our review of the local planning policies covering the National Park. As part of this review, we have also launched a 'call for sites' through which people are invited to put forward land that they wish to be considered for development.
The consultation document summarises:
- summarises the process for preparing a revised Local Plan
- gives the national planning policy context for National Parks
- sets out what we consider to be the key planning issues facing the New Forest in the future.
At this initial stage we are asking local communities, businesses, stakeholders and statutory consultees what they think the new 'Local Plan' should contain.
More information can be found on our Local Plan page and hard copies are also available on request. Comments should be sent to the New Forest National Park Authority by Friday 23 October 2015 at:
- firstname.lastname@example.org; or
- Policy Team, New Forest National Park Authority, Lymington Town Hall, Avenue Road, Lymington, SO41 9ZG.