Members' conduct

violet at Roydon Wood

Members' code of conduct

What if I wish to complain about a Member's conduct?

The responsibility for considering complaints that a Member of the New Forest National Park Authority may have breached the Authority's Code of Conduct has transferred from the Standards Board for England to the  New Forest National Park Authority's own Standards Committee.

If you wish to make a complaint that a Member has failed to comply with the Code of Conduct, you must submit your complaint in writing to:

The Independent Chairman of the Standards Committee
c/o Member Services
Lymington Town Hall
Avenue Road
SO41 9ZG

or by email to:

  1. Members' code of conduct (you are here)
  2. Local protocol breach


image-fade-right image-fade-left