Comments and complaints

bluebells at Roydon Wood

How do I request an explanation?

If you wish simply to request an explanation for an action that the NPA has taken, or to comment on the service you have received from the NPA, you can contact the Authority in the ways set out below.

You can call the NPA on 01590 646600 and request to be put through to the relevant service, or alternatively write to:

New Forest National Park Authority
Lymington Town Hall
Avenue Road
SO41 9ZG

Fax: 01590 646666

  1. Why complain?
  2. How do I request an explanation? (you are here)
  3. How do I make a complaint?
  4. What happens next?
  5. What if I am still not satisfied?


image-fade-right image-fade-left